Saturday, June 22, 2013

So, I finally got the pictures up and working (I think). I have pictures of my district, me, my companion, and various other ones.
It is crazy that my time is almost half over! Well, in the MTC anyways.

I miss Doctor Who. And Sherlock. And you guys. But it is way good here! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to share the gospel and all the joy it brings with the world! I know that that is the only reason I've been learning the language so fast, and just coping in general. I'm way tired from all the long days and short nights, but oh well. It is worth it.

I will be singing in the choir for the broadcast. I've heard a bunch of rumors that there is going to be some big announcement, but I don't know what to believe. I think it's probably just going to be like a broadcast to inspire members to work with missionaries and vice versa. But who knows, I could be wrong.

We've been doing a lot of teaching lately and learning about the importance of inspired questions. We've done lots of practices for both teaching and asking inspired questions. It is hard in Spanish, but it is way cool to just be guided by the Spirit. I can hardly remember the questions I asked sometimes, but they open right up. It is like in Alma 18 when Ammon is teaching King Lamoni and twice he asks him questions and the King is silent for a whole hour both times, and then he asks a different question that the Spirit tells him, and the King opens his heart and tells Ammon what he needs from him, allowing Ammon to be able to help him. It is way cool.
Emily and her companion - Sister Dangerfield

Emily and her district

Still so photogenic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment